New and improved with a royal blue color.
Wearing UPSAINT shirts isn’t just about looking on point. It’s about saving the planet -and baby turtles too🐢. Made from recycled plastic bottles and plastic-free coconut buttons, the SLJ 2.0 is a sustainable shirt that helps reduce waste and prevents baby turtles from choking on plastics that are dumped in our oceans.
It’s more than a shirt. It’s style with a conscience. #micdrop
- Wear with pride.
- Be the hero in your squad.
- Slay at the beach.
- Up your Netflix and Chill game.
- Stay LIT at the club.
- Tell all your friends you’re like Harrison Ford or something.
“But bro, I’ve got like a million shirts already” - we hear you. But, do you have one that makes you look this good AND helps save the planet? Didn't think so!
Why guys wear it:
- Athletic Fit - Not slim, not boxy - just right
- Bold as brass
- Softer than a baby seal's behind
- 100% FLEX-able comfort
- Moisture-wicking, no sweat bro
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Helps support cleaning our oceans, giving turtles a clean home to grow old in
- Plastic-free, sustainable coconut buttons
Modeled by our buddy, Chris. He's an entrepreneur and all around dope dude. He's 5'11 and wears a Medium.
🌴Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles
🌴92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
🌴Buttery Soft & Stretchy
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Ships from sunny Phoenix, AZ 🌴☀️ or Denver, CO. Orders should arrive at most US destinations in 4-5 business days.
Please allow 1-2 business to process before shipping.
Wash With Like Colors
Machine Wash Cold Low Heat
Do Not Bleach
Performance Stretch Clothing Made From Recycled Ocean Plastic
Our stretchy, lightweight shirts are made from recycled plastic bottles in hopes to reduce the amount of waste that makes its way into our oceans.
Each shirt is designed with 4-way stretch so you can wear it comfortably for any occasion.
- MMatthewVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoColor is exactly as expected as well as fit
Shirt fit very not only comfortable but I like it was tailored. It is stretchy as described and rarely theyve accomplished what the video looks like is what it actually feels like.Was this helpful?
- CChrisI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoNew patterns are 🔥
Had to snag this pattern for my third upsaint shirt! Get a lot of compliments on the color combos and fits great! This pattern isWas this helpful?