Slide into a good time with this shirt (see what we did there?😎). Whether you’re on the beach or in the club, you’ll be the life of the party when you show up rocking this bad boy.
“But bro, I’ve got like a million shirts already” - we hear you. But, do you have one that makes you look this good AND helps save the planet? Didn’t think so.
Why guys wear it:
- Athletic Fit - Not slim, not boxy - just right
- Bold as brass
- Softer than a baby seal's behind
- 100% FLEX-able comfort
- Moisture-wicking, no sweat bro
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Helps support cleaning our oceans, giving turtles a clean home to grow old in
- Plastic-free, sustainable coconut buttons
🌴Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles
🌴92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
🌴Buttery Soft & Stretchy
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Ships from sunny Phoenix, AZ 🌴☀️ or Denver, CO. Orders should arrive at most US destinations in 4-5 business days.
Please allow 1-2 business to process before shipping.
Wash With Like Colors
Machine Wash Cold Low Heat
Do Not Bleach
Performance Stretch Clothing Made From Recycled Ocean Plastic
Our stretchy, lightweight shirts are made from recycled plastic bottles in hopes to reduce the amount of waste that makes its way into our oceans.
Each shirt is designed with 4-way stretch so you can wear it comfortably for any occasion.
- COChris O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MRated 5 stars1 month agoBest Shirt Ever!!
These button downs fit great. The material, cuts, and designs are awesome. I was out this weekend and I received 4 compliments on my shirt.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RDRay D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased XLRated 5 stars2 months agoSave the turtles
First off what a great company to deal with. I live Hawaii and packages don’t always get here fast. Well they were on it. I ordered 3 large shirts to small for me. I reached out to them and they exchanged no problem and had them 4 days later. Thank you for my threads. In Hawaii we say save the Honu. Honu means turtle.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RRenatoVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XLSize Purchased XLRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat shirt! It’s my 3rd one!
I already had the blue and yellow shirts and I have recently purchased the pink one. The color and pattern are really nice and the material is great. Perfect for summer, stretchy and it doesn’t wrinkle easily. My poor cotton/linen shirts need a lot of attention but not this one! And Upsaint’s customer service is great! In terms of sizing I’m 6’3”, 220lbs, average body with broad shoulders and size XL fits me perfectly.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CFCameron F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MRated 5 stars4 months agoAwesome shirt
I get loads of compliments when I am wearing my Risky Business shirtQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BBradVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoThe quality of the...
The quality of the shirt was really nice. I tried both the large and XL. Im broader in the chest and shoulders so the XL was a much better fit.